Physical Education is required for all students. Each course in the PE department is developed with the Wisconsin PE State Standards in mind. They are:
- STANDARD 1: The physically literate individual demonstrates competency in a variety of motor skills and movement patterns.
- STANDARD 2: The physically literate individual applies knowledge of concepts, principles, strategies and tactics related to movement and performance.
- STANDARD 3: The physically literate individual demonstrates the knowledge and skills to achieve and maintain a health-enhancing level of physical activity and fitness.
- STANDARD 4: The physically literate individual exhibits responsible personal and social behavior that respects self and others.
- STANDARD 5: The physically literate individual recognizes the value of physical activity for health, enjoyment, challenge, self-expression and/or social interaction.