The following sports/athletic programs are offered at Pulaski High School:
- Baseball (spring)
- Basketball (winter)
- Cheerleading (fall and winter)
- Cross Country (fall)
- Dance/Poms (fall and winter)
- Football (fall)
- Soccer (boys-fall, girls-spring)
- Softball (spring)
- Swimming (girls-fall, boys-winter)
- Tennis (girls-fall, boys-spring)
- Track (spring)
- Volleyball (fall)
- Wrestling (winter)
Athletic Competition Schedules
All athletic schedules are updated by MPS and can be found at the website below. All sporting events for Pulaski can be downloaded or just the events of your favorite team!
Get Cleared to Play
All students will need a physical every other year to participate in high school sports.
- Please click here to review the Pulaski High School Student-Athlete Handbook
- Please click here to complete Required Forms that must be filled out in order to play sports.
- Low cost athletic physicals are also available through CVS and Walgreens health care clinics.
- Please bring the following forms with you to your physical. Physical Card
You may also contact our athletics department for further information. Please contact Derek Czekalski, Athletic Director, at 414-902-8951.