At Pulaski, we offer a wide range of support for both current and incoming students. The resources listed below go beyond the classroom. We hope these resources are enriching for students and their families.
- MPS Youth Apprenticeship & Internship Job Board
- Extracurricular Activities
- Community Resources
- Online Resources
- Guidance Department
College Access Center
- Students can visit room 227 during their lunch or by appointment to obtain help with the college application process.
- Sophomores apply to join a cohort. The person in charge of the cohort will provide support in their goal of completing college. This program provides you with support through the remainder of high school and beyond.
- Student in grades 9-11 – $20.00
- Senior fee (includes a yearbook and graduation venue) – $100.00
- Missing/Damaged Book Charge – Fee depends on the age of the book and the type of damage.
- Payments can be made electronically through My Payments Plus or in the main office.
- Maximum price for a yearbook this year is $35.00. Efforts will be made throughout the year to fundraise to lower this cost.
- Seniors, please submit your senior and baby pictures no later than March 16, 2019. They can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All students are encouraged to submit photos to email@example.com for possible publication in the 2018-2019. To better the chances of your photo being used, please make sure the photo is school appropriate and the people in the photo are identified in the email.
- If you would like to purchase the 2017-2018 Yearbook, please place your order here.
- Please contact Mr. Aldape with any further questions.
PBIS and the Ram Store
As a part of our PBIS efforts, students can redeem Rams Bucks at the Ram Store.
- The Ram Store is open during select lunch periods.
- Don’t want to wait in line? Use this Google Form to order your reward, and it will be delivered to you.
- MPS Rights and Responsibilities
- Rights and Responsibilities–English
- Rights and Responsibilities–Arabic
- Rights and Responsibilities–Burmese
- Rights and Responsibilities–Farsi
- Rights and Responsibilities–Hmong
- Rights and Responsibilities–Karen
- Rights and Responsibilities–Pashto
- Rights and Responsibilities–Rohingya
- Rights and Responsibilities–Somali
- Rights and Responsibilities–Spanish
- Pulaski High School Handbook
Sprint 1 Million Project
Students that attend Pulaski High School and meet the criteria are eligible for free internet access through Sprint. To learn more about the program visit Sprint’s 1 Million Project Website. To apply for free access, fill out the following form in English or Spanish and turn it into Ms. Wolf in the library.
School Supply List
- 1 backpack (No oversize bags or luggage style)
- 8 notebooks (may want additional)
- 8 3-ring binders (or pocket folders with prongs)
- 2 packages loose leaf paper
- 2-4 packages 10-count pens
- 2-4 packages 20-count No. 2 pencils
- 1 set of headphones
- Student Fee ($20. for underclassmen, $100. for seniors)
- Wish List Supplies (turned in to your advisory teacher)
- 1-3 boxes of facial tissue
- 1-2 bottles of hand sanitizer
- 1 container of surface cleaning wipes
- 1 ream of white copy paper
- 1-3 rolls of paper towels