Robert J. Modrzejewski
- 1968 Medal of Honor Recipient
- Please click here to read an article in the Journal Sentinel about this honored graduate of Pulaski High School as well as the other two service members from Wisconsin that received the Medal of Honor in 1968.
We are now using Parchment to make ordering transcripts easier for you. It’s also more efficient for Pulaski, and it will deliver your transcripts to the location you choose in the format they prefer. Click the image below to get started!
Were you too cool to buy a yearbook while in school? Did the yearbook you bought get lost or destroyed? Do you want to see your mom’s graduation picture? Pulaski High School has a small library of old yearbooks available for sale. Please contact Ms. Wolf to see if we still have your class available.
Join Pulaski High School’s Official Facebook Group to get real time event updates like homecoming and to learn about ways to help your alma mater. Click on the image below to join.
Connect with former classmates and locate reunion news. Please note that none of these groups are maintained by MPS or Pulaski High School. They are being listed here for your convenience.
MPS Alumni Hub
The Alumni Hub is for all MPS Alumni, not just Pulaski High School Alumni. Learn about all school events, ways to connect and help and contact information for all MPS alumni groups. Click here for more information.
Advertise your reunion information here. Please contact Mrs. Scott to have your event listed here.
- Pulaski Alumni from all classes are invited to meet at Meyers Restaurant for breakfast the third Monday of the month at 9:30am.
- The Class of 1970 will be celebrating their 50th Reunion on Sept. 19, 2020 at New Berlin Hills. Please contact Ed Robb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ed at 414-429-9392 to be added to the reunion mailing list to get all of the latest updates.
- Please check back here often or join our Facebook Group by clicking the image above to learn how you can help your alma mater.
- Please consider supporting a Pulaski High School classroom through Donor’s Choose. Several of our staff members have posted projects that would help the students start the year off right. See the posted projects by clicking here.