Fully Authorized IB Career and Diploma Programme
We are proud to announce that Pulaski High School is officially authorized as IB Career and Diploma Programmes for 11th and 12th graders. These programs build on the MYP program that all 9th and 10th graders participated in this school year. We will continue to build academic and career proficiencies so that our students are ready to meet the demands of life after high school. For more information regarding Diploma Programme course work click here. For more information regarding the Career Program click here.
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Arabic
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Burmese
- MPS Enrollment Guide – English
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Hmong
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Rohinga
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Somali
- MPS Enrollment Guide – Spanish
Order Your Pulaski High School Spirit Wear
You can now order your Pulaski High School Spirit Wear online. A 25% discount is available on all orders for a limited time, so order your items today!
Place your orders here.
Because we are:
- MPS’s newest IB World School.
- Committed to developing character and internationally-minded people who recognize our common responsibility for and duty in creating a healthy, peaceful word through use of the IB Learner Profile attributes.
- Culturally and linguistically diverse with over 25 different languages and students from many countries.
- Teaching students to “learn how to learn” using Approaches to Learning (AtL) skills and common language that students and teachers use to think about and talk about how we learn.
Because we offer:
- An education that is concept-based, inquiry-driven, and internationally-minded
- Bilingual and ESL support through committed teachers who go the extra mile for students who are learning English
- The only automotive program in Milwaukee
- Project Lead the Way classes that empower students to develop and apply in-demand, transportable skills by exploring real-world challenges
The Milwaukee Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to courses and student groups. Contact Matthew Boswell, Director, Department of Student Services, Room 133, 5225 W. Vliet St., P.O. Box 2181, Milwaukee, WI 53201-2181, 414-475-8027, email@example.com.