Parents are always welcome and encouraged to volunteer at school.
A background check is required to make sure all adults who have contact with our children are clear. The volunteer application may be found at:
Your help is needed in order to:
- Provide a safe and healthy school environment
- Maintain positive parent/child and school/community relationships
- Enhance child’s self esteem
- Promote students’ learning and test performance
- Help to maintain our school’s effectiveness
- Enhance community awareness and provide continued support for our school
Listed below are the types of activities volunteers can be involved with:
- Join the parent organizations as listed previously
- Read to or listen to children read in the classroom
- Help create and put up bulletin boards
- Accompanying classes on field trips
- Stapling, collating, cutting, pasting, etc.
- Assist a teacher
- Help with scheduled school events (i.e. Book Fair or Field Days)
- Assist in the lunchroom or on the playground
- Share your culture/career
- Translating notes sent home to parents
Please let us know how you would like to help. Contact Ms. Baez in the office or speak to our Parent Coordinator.
Morgandale School is waiting for your help!