Through virtual, hybrid and in-person learning, Lincoln Avenue Elementary School will prepare all students to successfully compete in post-educational opportunities by aligning resources and diverse voices to create an equitable, safe, supportive, and rigorous learning environment.
Did you know…?
- Lincoln Avenue School is a community school partnered with Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers?
- Lincoln Avenue School is the FIRST MPS school and FIRST bilingual school to receive the U.S. Department of Education National Green Ribbon for environmental and sustainable practices
- Lincoln Avenue School has the 1st 5-STAR before and after school CAMP in MPS ? (Young Star rating)
- All teachers at Lincoln Avenue School are certified teachers?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers ESL, Special Education and Speech & Language Services?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers Bilingual Education (Spanish/English)?
- Lincoln Avenue School is 1 of 15 schools in the state recognized at the GOLD level for our strong implementation in Reading and Mathematics supports?
- Lincoln Avenue School offers art, physical education and library daily?
- Lincoln Avenue School has a Chromebook or laptop cart in every classroom?
- Lincoln Avenue School has a Smart Board in every classroom?
- Students in grades 3, 4 and 5 can participate in weekly band lessons?
- Students enrolled in our after school CLC can participate in Salsa dancing, African dancing, Bucket Drumming, Soccer, Cheerleading, Lego Club and much more?
Please contact the school to schedule a tour or enroll your child(ren).