LaFollette was founded on a tradition of leadership and sets high standards for education, behavior, and achievement. Through personalized learning, our school works to prepare students for high school, college, career, and beyond.
We offer student and family supports to ensure each child has what they need to learn. Caring staff help children develop into confident, respectful learners who value their peers and community. Families are valued as partners in education.
- Full-day K3 Head Start offered!
- Small class sizes increase individual attention (K5–Grade 3)
- Technology is blended into daily learning
- Large sensory room complements special education services
- Newly updated science lab
- Outdoor classroom and new play structure coming in 2024
- Member of School Community Partnership for Mental Health