Keefe Vision Statement
We envision that the Keefe Avenue School staff will be motivated to support students to become productive global citizens and lifelong learners through character development, inquiry learning and the use of technology.
We will empower families through open and frequent communication. We will build positive relationships and connect families to Keefe Avenue School and the community.
We will be (an active) pillar in our community where staff, students, families and community members work together to ensure (daily) social and academic success for our students.
What does this look like?
- Staff and families working together
- Families coming to Keefe Avenue School for assistance
- Staff and students working together
- Community agencies working with families, students and staff
- Every person feeling valued and respected
How we conduct ourselves. The principles that guide us daily in teaching our students, while working together and interacting with the community we serve. We value:
- having a respectful partnership with students, families, and the community
- having a peaceful, inclusive, diverse, productive working and learning environment
- individualized support that promotes meaningful relationships to develop the whole child
- using an equitable and culturally responsive approach to instruction
- new and innovative ways to use technology
- teamwork through communication, collaboration, leadership, and the sharing of ideas
- student autonomy and empowerment to be actively engaged in their education through inquiry-based teaching and learning
Athletics & Interscholastic Sports
- Basketball (B)
College & Career
- Comprehensive Program
- Arts @ Large
- Wisconsin Conservatory
- St. Mark AME Church
- Families & Schools Together (FAST)
Curriculum & Instruction
- Early Childhood (Head Start K3-K4)
- Parent Resource Center