Dear IDEAL Parent/Guardians:
We are very excited to announce we will again be able to offer After-school tutoring at IDEAL School two nights a week at NO charge to families. This program will focus on enriching and supporting each student’s learning based on grade-level standards.
The goal of the tutoring sessions is to build upon your child’s ability to think critically, thoughtfully and strategically and feel confidence as a learner! Our learning focus will be the areas of Math & Reading.
Here are some details about the IDEAL Tutoring program:
- Tutoring is available for students in grades 1 thru 8. Seats are limited.
- Families must fill out a registration form.
- IDEAL tutoring will begin on October 10, 2023.
- Students MUST be registered to attend tutoring sessions and they MUST be picked up on time following sessions.
- There is NO transportation available for this program.
- The after-school sessions will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays after-school (ending at 5:30 p.m.). Students will be provided a snack before tutoring session begins.
- Once registered, families can choose sessions they wish to utilize for their child. More information will come after students are registered.
- Tutoring will be conducted by IDEAL School staff members.
- There is no charge for this very special opportunity.
If you are interested in this opportunity for your child(ren), please fill out the registration form and return it to school by October 6th to assist with our planning. If you have questions contact the main office at 414-267-1600.
***Please remember all tutor students MUST be picked up on time.
***Thank you for your interest in the IDEAL Tutoring Program. If you have additional questions, please contact the school office at 414-267-1600 or email Mrs. Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD TUTOR SIGN UP FORM