Listed below you will find links to websites and resources that can help build your academic skills:
Reading and Language Arts
- Noun Review: Play with a partner and practice your noun skills.
- Road to Grammar: Practice your grammar and parts of speech skills!
- Grammar Bytes: Check out this interactive site for grammar and parts of speech review. There are also printouts available.
- Phonics and Skill Review: Practice your phonemic awareness and word relationships.
- Learn to Read (Starfall): Students can navigate through a wide variety ofactivities that will help them strengthen there reading skills.
- Raz-Kids: Readingenrichmentwith a focus on comprehension
- Achieve 3000: Online reading support and interactive activities
- MY Access: Online writing resources and support for grades 3 and Up
- Hard to Spell Game: This is a game more suited for student grades 4th through 5th.
- Fun Brain: Determine which homophone helps complete the sentence correctly.
- Spell Check: You decide which word is misspelled and correct it.
- IXL: Students each have their own user ID and password that allows them to practice grade level and higher level math concepts.
- Number Chart: An interactive number chart that has many educational uses.
- More Place Value Practice: Additional resources for place value practice.
- Time Telling Tests: Take practice tests on telling time.
- Fraction/Decimal: Given the fraction convert it to a decimal.
- Decimal/Fraction: Given the decimal convert it to a fraction.
- Money Games: Practice your money skills with word problems.
- Word Problem Practice: Practice your math skills with a variety of word problems.
- Counting Change: Practice counting change.
- Counting Skills: Practice your counting with 15 different activites.
- Math flashcards: Practice math skills computer based flashcards.
- Math Playground: Play multiple math games across grade levels