Hawley delivers a well-rounded education with an emphasis on science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEAM) and a strong environmental focus. In a colorful school setting, children gain an appreciation for nature and learn the importance of stewardship.
Hawley students are prepared for middle school, high school, college, and career. Our students learn to protect and care for the world around them and understand the roles they play as global citizens.
- Traditional program with unique environmental focus
- Green Schoolyard, aquaponic lab, prairie garden, and outdoor classroom
- SHARP Literacy programming develops love of learning
- Social and emotional development: wellness, self-care, mindfulness
- Butterfly garden and expanded garden coming in 2024
- Technology is blended into daily learning
New Bell Schedule
|9:15 AM||Students day Begins. Students are allowed into the building.|
|9:30 AM||Tardy Time|
|3:45 PM||End of Instructional Day. Starts dismissal process.|
|3:55 PM||Parent Pick-up Begins
(all parents pick up students are outside between 3:50-4:00 pm)
|4:00 PM||Student day ends|
|4:05 PM||Teacher day ends|