Before/After School: Boys and Girls Club CLC; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Community partners: Danceworks, Mad Hot Ballroom, Urban Ecology Center
Curriculum: Aligned to Common Core State Standards with SAGE small class sizes; Bilingual instruction; English/Spanish Language Classes; Specialty coursework in Performing Arts (Dance); Accelerated Reading Program
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Tennis (Co-ed), Volleyball (G)
Clubs/Other: Cuatro Club, Restorative Justice; SHARP Literacy; Adult Language Class (ESL)
Uniform policy – Khakis bottoms, white or green tops:
Appropriate pants or skirts:
- Solid color, denim or sweats are okay.
- Must reach the waist, without student’s underwear showing.
- Should fit appropriately- not too loose or baggy. Use a belt if needed.
- Skirts/shorts must be just above the knee, or longer.
- Tight-fitting clothing is not allowed.
- Must reach the waist. Should not show stomach area.
- Sleeveless is ok, but no skinny straps or strapless. No underwear showing.
- Girls must wear appropriate foundation garments.
- No hooded sweatshirts or hooded anything.
- Tight fitting clothing is not allowed.