Click here to read MPS’ Student Rights & Responsibilities, Grant’s School-Family Compact, Grant’s Family Manual, and Grant’s School Improvement Plan.
There are many reasons to love Grant School!
- UN School of International Languages
- Meets Expectations or Exceeds Expectations on WI State Report Cards since 2015
- Highly qualified and dedicated teachers and staff
- Culturally and linguistically diverse student body where all are welcome
- Received multiple distinguished awards from the Department of Public Instruction for a climate of positive behavior
- English as a Second Language (ESL) program in K4-Grade 8
- Small class sizes in K4 – Grade 4
- Technology-enhanced classrooms
- Physical education, art, and music programs
- Free breakfast and lunch for all students
- After-school care
Join the Grant family, where
Excellence is Our Priority!
2920 W. Grant St.
State law (Act 55) specifies that annually every public school, including charter schools, and each private school participating in a Choice program is to provide parents with a copy of the complete report card and a list of their educational options. By following the links in blue, parents can access the report card and options available.