Fernwood has a variety of extracurricular programs. Many of these groups/clubs are lead by families from our school community. Some of the activities offered are yoga, forensics, chess club, a children’s choir and music lessons.
Fernwood students participate in a number of intramural sports including soccer, volleyball, basketball, soccer, and cross country. All of our teams are coached by parent volunteers. Team sports are available to students in Lower and Upper El, as well as Adolescent.
For sports entry forms or more information about the teams, contact Mr. Comp, firstname.lastname@example.org. Fernwood parents support our teams through the Pirates Athletic Council. To receive information from the PAC, send an email to: email@example.com.
- Activities Permit Soccer
- Activities Permit 7-8 Boy’s Volleyball Fall
- Activities Permit Basketball (Winter)
- Activities Permit Volleyball (Winter)
- Wisconsin Concussion Facts for Athletes
- Concussion Acknowledgement Forms