Nothing Less Than our Personal Best; Together, We ARE the Difference!
Why Choose Browning?
The teachers care about providing quality education and teaching the importance of interpersonal relationships. – Third Grade Parent
Our vision is to create an environment of respect and inclusion and to educate all scholars to the highest levels of academic achievement. We will empower our scholars to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them as they participate in and contribute to the global world.
- Sense of Community
- Type: Neighborhood School
- Specialty: Milwaukee Community School Partnership (MCSP) , Green & Healthy School
- Grades: K3 Head Start – 5
- Transportation Region: Marshall
- Special Programs: Head Start, Special Education Programming, Early Childhood, Athletics
- Time: 7:25 a.m. – 2:10 p.m.
- After School Program: Silver Spring Neighborhood Center Safe Place
- 55,000-square-foot multi-sport complex for recess
- Urban greenhouse equipped with an aquaponics system
- Fully air conditioned school building
Did You Know?
Browning shares a building with the Silver Spring Neighborhood Center (SSNC). The partnership connects our scholars and their families with the following services to meet the needs of the WHOLE child and family:
- Child Care
- Youth Development
- Meal Programs
- Adult Employment