Before students can participate at Bay View in WIAA Interscholastic athletics, they must first complete administrative duties which entail completing various forms prior to being able to practice or compete within their selected sport.
ATHLETES! WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE.
The following forms are needed if you are planning to participate in a WIAA interscholastic sport. Needed prior to the start of the season!
- Permit Card (Yellow)
- Physical Card (Yellow) – Physicals good for 2 school years.
- Emergency Contact Card (White) (needed for each sport you participate in – no exceptions!)
- Concussion Form – STATE LAW! One must be filled out for every sport you participate in.
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card (i.e. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Forward, United Health, etc.)
- Parent-Athlete Handbook Sign-off Form. Read the Bay View Athletic Handbook (online at https://schools.milwaukee.k12.wi.us/bayview/) in the athletics pull-down and then print/complete the form.
ALL CARDS/PAPERS CAN BE FOUND IN THE MAIN OFFICE OR IN THE ATHLETIC DIRECTOR’S OFFICE RM. 127 AND MUST BE FILLED OUT IN THEIR ENTIRETY (FRONT AND BACK WHERE APPROPRIATE) AND RETURNED TO THE ATHLETIC OFFICE.
All fees current and past must be paid in full before you are allowed to participate.