Click the Image Above to view a Video about Bay View High School
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE COURSE CATALOG FOR THE 2203-2024 School Year
ACT Aspire results from the spring administration have been mailed home. Students in grades 9 and 10 participated in Aspire testing last April. Please see “Understanding Your ACT Aspire Summative Score” for more information.
FORMS & SURVEYS
If you haven’t completed the Alternate Household Income Form, please click this LINK, fill out the form electronically, save it, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment ASAP.
Recently, a message was sent out via School Messenger regarding the Family Interest Survey. The electronic Family Interest Survey is now available in multiple languages. Please use the dropdown box in the upper right corner of the survey to view the language options. Please call Ms. Lapsley, Parent Coordinator, at 414-294-2535 with any questions or concerns.
MEDICATION: If your child will need to take any medication (Prescription or Non-Prescription) during the school day, you can access the necessary MPS release forms from the links below. Please keep in mind that you must include a doctor’s order with prescription medication.
If your student will need to self-carry Inhalers and/or Epi-Pens, you can access the necessary MPS release forms from the links below.
Completed forms can be faxed to 414-294-2415 or emailed to email@example.com
As a school focused on Art, Design, & Engineering; Bay View High School utilizes a STEAM philosophy and rigorous course work to equip all students with 21st-century skills, allowing them to become active participants within the global community.
To this end, Bay View High School students are exposed to Project-Based Learning and engage with Pre-Advanced Placement SpringBoard Math and English Language Arts curriculum as well as honors and Advanced Placement courses.
With a slate of more than a dozen creative partners, students enjoy a full range of experiences from the culinary arts competitions to, working with resident artists, to participating in a musical review. Partnerships also spill into the Common Core academics.
- SpringBoard: All Math and English
- Honors: English 9 and 10, Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry
- Advanced Placement: English Language, English Literature, Statistics, Studio Art, U.S. History, World History, Biology, Chemistry
- Visual Arts: Foundations, Drawing, Painting, Sculpture, Printmaking
- Design: Computer Applications in Art, Image Tech
- Music: Chorus, Beginning Band, Advanced Band, Advanced Choir
- Culinary Arts: Culinary Arts 1, 2 & Capstone
- Engineering: Project Lead The Way (PLTW): Introduction to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, Digital Electronics, Engineering Design and Development
- Business & Technology: Personal Finance, Business Law, Computer Science
Sports: Baseball (B), Basketball (B/G), Cheerleading, Dance/Poms, Football, Golf (B), Soccer (B/G), Softball (G), Swimming (B/G), Track, Volleyball (G), Wrestling
Clubs: CLC, Long Board Club, Special Olympics, Cheer, Student Council, Chess Club, Forensics, Debate, Drumline, MVP (Film Club)