- School Day Hours: 7:20AM – 2:20PM Auer’s School Office Closes at 3:00PM.
- Please remember to call the school if your student(s) will be absent for the day (414-875-4500).
- Auer Avenue Community School has a MANDATORY UNIFORM POLICY. It is very simple to adhere to: plain black or red tops (t-shirts or dress shirts) and plain black or khaki bottoms (plain black or khaki pants, shorts to the knee, black jeans, skirt or capris). Students are not allowed to wear sandals, flip-flops or open-toe shoes to school.
- Students should be dropped-off in the back of the school building. Drop-off begins at 7:15AM, Pick-up is at 2:20PM. Students will be picked up in front of the school building. Students that are dropped off late (after 7:40AM) should be brought to the front door where they will be checked in by a staff member.
- If you have moved or are planning to move, please call the office at 414-875-4500 with your updated information.
Campus Parent Portal
Receive real-time updates and alerts right on your phone!
MPS uses Campus Parent Portal to help families stay informed, allowing 24-hour access to view your child’s:
- Transportation information
Campus Parent Portal also allows your child’s school and the district to send out real-time updates and alerts such as weather closings and important reminders.
In Campus Parent Portal, you can choose to receive messages by email, text, and/or voice to the phone numbers and email addresses you provide.
Do you already have an account?
Sign up for Campus Parent Portal!
Access is only granted in person. Visit your child’s school to sign up for an account. Please be sure to take photo identification (ID) with you.
After you are registered, you can access Campus Parent Portal online or through the mobile app.