Audubon Technology & Communication Center is committed to preparing every student to excel in a world that is increasingly dependent on technology. Students are ready for college or technical school, and they develop the skills to become leaders.
Our multicultural school community is supported by staff who see each student as an individual with unique skills and goals. Practices and programs are in place to ensure a peaceful, respectful environment where students learn to be members of a global society.
- Technology is blended into daily lessons
- GE Innovation Lab allows exploration and critical thinking
- American Sign Language, English as a Second Language, Seal of Biliteracy, Spanish
- Work-based learning program: Students earn credits while in the workplace
- Dual enrollment allows students to earn college credits
- Performing Arts: Band, choir, music technology
- Visual Arts: Ceramics, drawing, painting
Sponsors & Partners